This unit of CPD provides the programs and services to students of UW in exploring and making the best use of their chosen specialization. The programs and services offered, provide opportunities to UW/WEC students to select a career path based on their interest/aptitude. This unit also provides personal and professional advice to fulfill recruiting needs and achieve the career goals.
Following services are offered by this unit:
- Career counseling (one-to-one/group)
- Development of soft/employability skills.
- Resume & cover letter assistance
- Interviewing skills
- Assistance in building effective personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Identifying factors influencing the career development.
- Job search strategies.
- Database of organizations /industries to aid in developing career path.
- Provide access of UW/WEC students to online job portals.
- Career development workshops/seminars.