|Semester Fee||One Time Fee|
Mechanical/ Mechatronic Engineering
|Computer Sciences/BS A&F||45,000||5,000||50,000||10,000||4,000||7,500||21,500||71,500|
|Biosciences/Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics||35,000||5,000||40,000||10,000||4,000||7,500||21,500||61,500|
|BS Engineering Technology ||29,000||5,000||34,000||10,000||4,000||7,500||21,500||55,500|
|Management Sciences/Computer Sciences/Engineering ||3,000 /Cr-Hr||All Other Disciplines||2,000/Cr-Hr|
- *Includes cost of two pairs of uniform and a blazor except MS and Ph.D students.
- **For graduating students's degree issuance fee will be adjusted from security deposit.
- There will be an annual increase in tuition fee per semester of Rs. 4,000/-
for Engineering, Rs. 3,000 for
Management Sciences and Computer Sciences and Rs. 2,000/- for all other disciplines, for BS and MSc students
- All expanses are in Pak rupees.
Payment of Dues
For the convenience of students the University has set-up a permanent banking booth at the University campus, under an agreement with Bank Alfalah for deposit of fee.
Online deposit of fee will be made through all domestic branches of Bank Alfalah Limited as per following details:-
- For admission/registration in Faculty of Engineering Bank A/c# 0056-01000611, Title “Wah Engineering College”.
- For admission/registration in other Faculties (Including BS (Hons) Technology) A/c# 0056-1003606595, Title “University of Wah”.
All students seeking admission and registration in the 1st semester should deposit their fee before the commencement of the semester.
All other students of the University should deposit their semester fee (without fine) within 10 working days of the commencement of that semester,
thereafter fine will be charged as per University policy. Students cannot appear in Mid Semester Examination without clearance of dues.