BSc Engineering Technology

A 4 year B.Sc Engineering Technology Evening Program, in two disciplines i.e. Mechanical & Electrical, with intake of 50 students each, is being launched by University of Wah (UW) through its constituent College (WEC) and Training Institute (POFIT). The first intake will be in Fall semester 2014 i.e. September/October 2014. The BSc Engineering Technology course has been designed as “Design & Research Implementation Oriented”. The salient features of this BSc Engineering Technology program” of 4 years duration are as follows:

This program comprises of courses containing high level of engineering modules and extensive laboratory work. A special on job training of 32 weeks has been planned keeping in view the latest technology in real world dynamic Industry. The graduates from this program will certainly gain unrivalled exposure to Mechanical and Electrical technologies due to the patronage of Pakistan Ordnance Factories which will ensure development of right skills and mature basic competencies in the graduates. Moreover, other industries like HIT, HMC and Heavy Electrical Complex are in the immediate neighborhood to boost training opportunities. These industries provide the best possible environment towards acquisition of knowledge and skills for the students. Besides, University of Wah makes every endeavor to inculcate professional ethics in the students, apart from technical savoir-faire.

Admission Criteria

University of Wah is open to all candidates regardless of religion, race, creed or domicile. The candidate has to be eligible on the criteria set by the HEC / University for admission in B.Sc Engineering Technology. The selection is purely on merit calculated on the performance of candidate in the higher secondary school examination or its equivalent and entry test of the University. The aim of the entry test is to select the best students who can ultimately become useful technologists with the help of excellent faculty of the university. 65% seats are earmarked for students with F.Sc and remaining 35% will be for students with DAE qualification.

Programs

Collapse All | Expand All

An overview of various
activities of the University
during the period and a glimpse of the future vision.

QUICK LINKS